August 23, 2008

PB & Chocolate






















What does this look like to you? An ordinary jar of peanut butter? Guess again! I went to the pantry to make myself a peanut butter sandwich and to my surprise, I was greeted by some visitors inside the jar.

















Maddy and Joey must have some secret pact going because neither will confess. Seeing the chocolate chips inside made me think of some really old commercials for Reeses Peanut Butter cups. You remember - the ones where someone is eating peanut butter and someone else is eating chocolate and they trip into each other? "You got your chocolate in my peanut butter." "No, you got your peanut butter in my chocolate!" Amazingly, I found one of these commercials online. Click here to see! Its amazing what the mind can recall after 26 years.