April 26, 2008


While at Disneyland, we ate one night at the Rainforest Café in Downtown Disney and splurged for a Volcano dessert. If you haven’t had one, its 3-4 scoops of vanilla ice cream surrounded by 3 huge pieces of fudge cake and then topped with chocolate and caramel sauce and whipped cream. They used to put a real sparkler in the top, light it and then bring it to you while all the workers yell “volcano!” Now, they still yell but the sparkler has been replaced with some crafty shiny thing. I’m guessing someone must have gotten burned with the sparkler which is terrible, not only because of their burn but because they probably didn't get any of the dessert! Below are the pictures before, during and after our experience, which lasted less than 5 chocolaty-gooey-filled-mess minutes.